Operation & Maintenance (O&M)
In the past, during the facility design/build phases, it was uncommon to devote substantial resources to life- cycle Operation & Maintenance (O&M) concerns. However, it is now widely recognized that Operation & Maintenance represents the greatest expense in owning and operating a facility over its life cycle. The accuracy, relevancy, and timeliness of well-developed, user-friendly Operation & Maintenance are becoming increasingly important. Hence, it is becoming more common for detailed, facility-specific Operation & Maintenance to be prepared prior to commissioning. The goal is to effectively and efficiently support the life cycle of the telecom sites by eliminating unplanned shutdowns and realizing life-cycle cost savings.
TNS is pioneer in the industry and offers Fuel Management Services for Telecom Sites, Telecom Tower Maintenance Services, Telecom Site Maintenance Services, BTS Tower Maintenance Services, Operation & Maintenance Services of Telecom Sites (Active & Passive).
Our Core strengths–:
- Professionally trained & Certified Team of Technicians and Engineers.
- Highly qualified managers for Project Management.
- Pan India Network with Project Office in almost all the states.
- Well documented Policies and Process.
- Continuous training sessions to work force for quality enhancement.
- 100% adherence to EHS guidelines and standards.
Our Major Customer
Bharti Airtel Ltd.